Southeast Event Manager
• The Event Manager position is a full-time (salaried) team member responsible for developing and executing the strategy and activation of events/demos.
• The Natalie’s Event Manager’s goal is to build brand awareness and consumer loyalty in the Southeast Territory. The individual is to provide consumers with an unforgettable and educational experience that engages the consumer and leaves them wanting more.
• The Event Manager will manage the event/demo schedules, event sponsorship negotiations, event/demo budget and all event/demo documentation and reporting.
• The Event Manager is responsible for managing part time brand ambassadors to assist with activating events and demos.
Essential functions & responsibilities:
*The event manager position includes but is not limited to the below functions and responsibilities.
• Must lead the Natalie’s team at events and demos with enthusiasm, excitement and professionalism.
• Research, build and grow event opportunities the Natalie’s brand should sponsor or be involved with in the Southeast Territory. Ensure events align with the Natalie’s target audience.
• Manage event sponsorship negotiations from start to finish in a timely manner: coordinating event logistics, staffing, juice orders, event information, marketing opportunities, travel, event activation (company vehicle, event set up etc.).
• Develop the demo strategy and schedule in the Southeast Territory. Work with the local sales rep to determine demo focus in current customer’s stores.
• Manage and activate in-store demos and grand openings from start to finish in a timely manner: coordinate demo logistics, demo schedule, demo documentation, reporting, staffing, juice orders, communication with store managers and sales rep.
• Work with local sales rep to support sales initiatives in the Southeast Territory market including but not limited to: sample drop-offs, customer meetings and samplings, etc.
• Analyze and manage event/demo budgets, event/demo reports, event/demo documentation and overall event/demo performance and rate of success.
• Hire and supervise part time Brand Ambassadors.
• Maintain and drive the Natalie’s van to various Marketing activations including events, demos, grand openings and sales support/drops-offs. Manage company vehicle at all times when it is in use.
Experience and skills:
• Valid driver’s license with excellent driving record.
• Pass a drug test. We are a drug free workplace.
• Must be able to life/carry 50 lbs.
• Willing and able to travel as needed.
• Must have a flexible schedule with willingness to work weekends and extended/unusual hours.
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time sample juice.
• Must possess excellent communication, negotiation and customer service skills.
• Must be organized, self-motivated and able to manage expense receipts, employee time sheets, event materials/company assets, event/demo reports and budgets.
• Must be outgoing, responsible, enthusiastic and reliable. Willing and able to interface with consumers and customers in a professional and fluent manner.
• Must maintain expert knowledge of product and brand.
• Must be a strong team player but able to work independently and manage a variety of projects.
• Maintain a presentable, well-groomed appearance.
• Must have a sense of urgency.
Knowledge & skills:
• Skilled in problem solving, project management and time management.
• Proficient in MS Office.
Education & experience:
• Education: bachelor’s degree (preferred) or equivalent work experience.
• Related work experience: 2 years relevant experience in marketing, events, promotions or field marketing.