Human Resource Generalist (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Join a team who embodies all of the above. A M King works hard to provide employees an environment that fosters and encourages both personal and professional growth. We are an ever-evolving company offering our team ongoing training, opportunities for advancement and new challenges.
The human resource generalist is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with senior management in supporting designated geographic regions. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, on boarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, affirmative action and employment law compliance.
• Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all organization personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains the employee handbook and the policies and procedures manual.
• Performs benefits administration, including claims resolution, change reporting, reviewing invoices for payment and communicating benefits information to employees.
• Develops and maintains affirmative action program; files EEO-1 report annually; and maintains other records, reports and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
• Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations; assists in implementation and monitors career-pathing program; and writes and places advertisements.
• Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing.
• Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
• Maintains company organization charts and the employee directory.
• Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
• Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Management – Human Resource or five (5) years of experience in the HR field.