Initiatives and Program Leader (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. JLL is a Fortune 500 company with, as of December 31, 2015, revenue of $6.0 billion and fee revenue of $5.2 billion, more than 280 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 70,000. On behalf of its clients, the company provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. As of September 30, 2016, its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.7 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
• A “best company to work for’ in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong.
• World’s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years.
• America’s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine.
• #1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years.
The Initiatives and Program Lead will be a key member of the Client Account team. This is a highly strategic role that is also a team manager and hands on team member. The role will sit in the Charlotte, NC area and have client facing responsibilities. This role will report to the SVP of Projects.
This role is a people manager and will manager a team of 4 to 8 individuals who sit remotely up and down the east coast.
• Work directly with SVP of Projects and multiple other key leaders on account.
• Lead the Best Practice Program, fostering creative thought and coaching in presentation and development.
• Support the account with development and management of account strategy.
• Lead/Participate in the development of new processes or tools, finding better ways to communicate information and help standardize process needs.
• Work with JLL technology to help develop enhancements and ensure performance of Project App and Spend App.
• Work with BI and help develop executive summaries to drive results and decision making.
• Assist in gathering data, reporting, and presentations.
• Prepare and host training as needed.
• Work with Account Lead and team to support account communication plan including items like newsletter, quarterly reviews, and monthly account communications.
Education and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Master’s degree, a plus.
• Minimum 7 years of relevant experience.
Certifications and licenses:
Professional designation (i.e., LEED and/or PMP), preferred.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel required.
• Excellent presentation skills (Microsoft PowerPoint) required.
• Perceptive, self-motivated, collaborative and capable of working across the region through remote management skills, the Program Manager will effectively to provide an operational knowledge center of exceptional quality.
• Good communication skills, and experienced in remote management.
• Ability to participate and contribute as part of a senior leadership team.
Start a lasting career with JLL today:
Total Rewards reflects JLL’s investment in employees’ needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.