Business Intelligence Analyst
Bojangles’ Restaurants, Inc. has an opportunity for a Business Intelligence Analyst I in our support center in Charlotte, North Carolina. We are looking for an analyst that has good communication skills, both verbal and written, and demonstrates a team-oriented, goal-and results-driven work ethic. The role requires working collaboratively with the various departments within the company.
The role will support existing business critical reports. Develop reporting around any new business critical request. Provide timely ad-hoc analysis as required. Serve as a subject matter expert and maintain accuracy for all supported tools and reporting. Implements analytical approaches and methodologies and assists in the interpretation of results. Cross-function collaboration with other departments within the company.
Position requires a bachelor’s degree with at least 3 years of experience in the field. Must demonstrate expertise in a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Requirements of the job:
• Develop, document and maintain business critical reporting.
• Support user base by responding to request, questions or issues.
• Validate report results on a recurring basis ensuring data provided is always accurate.
• Train users in both a classroom and one-on-one environment.
• Complete individual analytical projects in a satisfactory manner given abstract project guidelines.
• Analyze complex opportunities and present results to stakeholders in an easily understandable manner.
• Expertise in at least one Business Intelligence tool (Tableau, Spotfire and/or MicroStrategy a plus).
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel and VBA.
• Experience with R and Python a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree required (Computer Science, MIS, Math or Finance a plus).
Bojangles’ Restaurants, Inc. offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits program.