• Creates daily deposit slips.
• Posting cash receipts.
• Reviewing Accounts receivable, posting write offs and sending past due invoices to clients.
• Maintaining electronic copies of invoices and payment confirmations.
• Maintaining accurate AP records.
• Obtaining payment approvals.
• Entering invoices in QuickBooks and allocating expenses to correct account and branch.
• Processing and posting invoices in QuickBooks.
• Processing weekly bill payments in South State Bank.
• Entering credit card transactions in QuickBooks and allocating cost to correct account and branch.
• Setting up journal entries to amortize cost.
• Entering expense reports & allocating cost to appropriate branch.
• Third Party vendor’s reconciliation.
• Recording manual checks, global cash cards and ACH returns.
Month end close:
• Recording and reconciling weekly activity in QuickBooks: Revenue, Cash Receipts, Employee Earnings, Employer Taxes and Workers Compensation.
• Ensuring billing is setup correctly in Avionte.
• Manual changes to invoices.
• Payroll backup.
• Processing billing corrections.
Work opportunity tax credits:
• WOTC online submissions and reporting.