Social Programming & Promotions Manager (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
The purpose of the Social Programming & Promotions Manager is to increase sales and boost brand recognition by designing, implementing, and executing a myriad of social programming, organized activities, and promotions that appeal to the diverse interests of our target audience to solidify Piedmont Social House as a “next generation country club and social hub.”
This position is responsible for creatively driving traffic to Piedmont Social House while building strong and profitable relationships with customers, strategic partners, local businesses, community groups and charitable organizations, in both the hyper-local southwest Charlotte area and surrounding region.
The responsibilities of the position are varied but include:
• Being a lead participant in creating the PSH social programming and promotions calendar.
• Overall management of the planning and execution of the monthly social programming and promotions scheduled.
• Developing relationships with numerous stakeholders through phone, email, and in-person communications during the planning, execution, and follow-up of the event or program.
• Widespread marketing through social media platforms, website, Zen Reach, Constant Contact, and traditional media such as print, TV, and radio.
• Communication and coordination with a multitude of stakeholders, both on and off premises, including Executive Chef, Events Sales Management, FOH Management, General Manager, Regional Food and Beverage Director, and New Forum entities as well as local businesses, local private and charity organizations, interest groups, and the Media.
• Extensive planning and coordination in creating activity plans, logistics, schedules, timelines, supply/equipment lists, and staffing plans.
• Creating and maintaining a budget for equipment, supplies, rentals, entertainment, prizes, office materials, games, and staff/labor.
• Development and implementation of crisis and risk management procedures.
• Creation of policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with regulatory agencies.
• Recruit, hire, train, supervise, and evaluate program and event staff.
• Collaboration with the rest of PSH management staff in creating enticing food, beverage, and event promotions and specials to draw customers to PSH.
• Development and implementation of a loyalty program (and potentially a VIP/membership program) that includes special deals, offerings, and events to attract a repeat clientele and develop “PSH evangelists” whom support and market PSH themselves.
• Design of programming success metrics, measuring what “success” means for the different categories of programming and how to assess success in each category.
• Creation and oversight of a PSH “street team” to further our marketing efforts outside of mainstream marketing.
• Shift management duties as required.
Examples of the different types of programming include:
Intramural Activities & Athletics
• Leagues and Tournaments such as cornhole, ping pong, billiards and bowling.
• Seasonal sports like volleyball, badminton, backyard baseball, and flag football.
• Activities connected to other promotions like Putt Putt Golf (US Open), PSH Olympics (Summer Games).
• Social Clubs and Special Interest Groups.
• Meetup Groups like “Network After Work,” “Charlotte Professional Singles,” and “Charlotte Outdoors,” etc.
• Clubs like Poker (cards), Cards Against Humanity (board game), cooking classes, iPhone photography classes, etc.
• Themed activities and team building events like “Casino Night,” “Murder Mystery,” “Art Remix,” “Wine & Paint,” and Latin Dance.
Charity and Fundraiser Events
• Charity events like “Bowling for Children with Disabilities” with local Celebrities, pet adoption event, and No Kid Hungry Ball, etc.
Ayrsley Community Events
• Events that incorporate the community organizations and businesses like Burn & Brew or Muscle Lawn with the YMCA and a community fair of local Ayrsley businesses.
Lawn Entertainment & Programming
• Scheduling revolving live musicians and DJs, a variety of festivals like our “beer and bacon festival, and party packages like “movies on the lawn” or “picnic party package”.
• Events like “Rock & Bowl with KISS FM,” Boozy Bingo, Legal Remedy Beer Dinner, Bourbon dinners, and utilization of social media platforms to highlight food and beverage specials.
VIP and Loyalty Program Promotions
• Loyalty benefits and discounts, beer passport program, seasonal cocktail / menu preview events, Social House VIP and Membership opportunities.
The role requires a candidate with a comprehensive skill set that includes:
• Enthusiastic and addictive personality – everybody wants to be around you!
• Highly organized with good time management skills.
• Proficiency in sales development, marketing, and delivering engaging and interesting website & social media content.
• Strong communication skills both verbally and in print.
• Able to anticipate challenges and plan accordingly.
• Strong graphic design and database management experience strongly preferred.
• Inventive problem solving ability.
The successful candidate will be working in a fast-paced environment and able to work both independently and collaboratively. This position will be accompanied by numerous competing priorities and deadlines. The preferred candidate should be knowledgeable about what is going on in the Charlotte area and local, regional and national trends in entertainment hospitality. Experience in food & beverage / hospitality industry required. The candidate should be keen on fostering relationships within the F&B as well alongside the general community.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Please email Nick Furr at [email protected].