Customer Success Managers
TRUPOINT Partners is a FinTech start-up that provides software and consulting services to more than 500 banks, credit unions, mortgage companies and lenders nationwide. TRUPOINT Analytics, our flagship product, is a cloud-based data analytics platform that helps financial institutions achieve their compliance, risk management and growth goals through a combination of sophisticated technology and insightful guidance. Headquartered in Charlotte, NC, TRUPOINT is profitable, well-funded and poised for growth.
TRUPOINT’s Customer Success Managers are a critical part of customer happiness and the customer-facing team. CSMs manage all elements of the business relationship with customers, including providing support, measuring happiness, closing renewals and generating upsell or cross-selling opportunities. They also help drive customer success with our software.
We’re dedicated to ensuring our customers use TRUPOINT Analytics to reduce risk, uncover opportunities and increase profitability; our CSM team makes that happen every day. They are trusted advisers on how to use our product and map it to a customer’s business needs. CSMs serve as customer advocates as well, delivering product feedback, feature requests and great ideas to the rest of the TRUPOINT development team.
What you will be doing:
• Making customers happy.
• On-boarding new customers while listening to their unique needs and business model.
• Listening for upsell opportunities and ensuring renewals.
• Training customers (from senior executives to back office personnel) on relevant analysis and reports created by
• Working with our data analysts to better serve our customers.
• Pushing customer feature requests and ideas to the new product team.
• 1-4 years of experience in sales, account management or similar client-facing role.
• Deeply committed to making customers love us – satisfaction isn’t good enough.
• Hungry to pursue new business for the company across our existing customer base.
• Analytical both quantitatively and qualitatively: must be comfortable with PowerPoint, Excel, Word and willing to learn new programs.
• Expert at juggling dozens of competing demands and managing limited time.
• Team-oriented but eager to act aggressively to get things done for our customers.
• Passionate about building a great company and a great product.
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive Base Salary.
• Tremendous Upside Variable Comp.
• Flexible time off.
• Paid Holidays.
• Paid Health Insurance, plus Dental & Vision.
• 401K with Match.
• Great Company Culture.
• Tremendous Opportunity for Growth.
If this sounds like you, we can’t wait to hear from you!