Market Research Coordinator (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
The Omni Charlotte Hotel envelopes you in comfort with a touch of genuine North Carolina hospitality. Centrally located in the heart of Charlotte’s financial district, the AAA four-diamond hotel is the perfect destination for convenience to area businesses or to explore countless attractions. Linked to 12 city blocks via sky bridge, the Omni Charlotte Hotel is moments away from the Blumenthal Performing Arts Center, Discovery Place, the Charlotte Convention Center, and the EpiCentre entertainment district.
Omni Charlotte’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Charlotte Hotel may be your perfect match.
To protect, maintain and upkeep for all sales systems, controls for rooms and computer files. Follows all procedures to ensure compliance from sales managers when working with Delphi, GRC and all reports or files.
• Manage and optimize function space to ensure effective use of space.
• Analyze historical demand and create best practice scenarios to measure business opportunities against ideal date patterns, rooms to space ratio, food and beverage contributions and total revenue.
• Track and audit all space assignments on a daily basis.
• Maintain the Group Rooms Control Log (GRC).
• Daily logging and distribution of definite and tentative bookings, cancellations and revaluation’s.
• Generate the Weekly Sales Activity Report.
• Preparation and typing of the Advanced Sales Report/Director of Marketing Letter at the end of each month (to be in Corporate Office by the 3rd working day of the month).
• Prepare and distribute monthly forecast.
• Generate 30-60-90 day forecasts as needed by the Director of Marketing and Director of Sales.
• Preparation and typing of Monthly Inventory Growth Analysis.
• Responsible for the OSCAR Program and it’s parameters.
• Maintain a Kill file for Lead information.
• Maintain a Lost Business file.
• Distribution of Housing Pick-up Reports, Firm Rate Commitment Forms, and convention memoranda from Convention and Visitors Bureau.
• Give group histories to other hotels and obtain them from the hotel as needed.
• Must have full knowledge of the Sales Administration Manual and ensure that procedures are being followed.
• Aid the Director of Marketing and Director of Sales in monitoring the KRA benchmarks.
• Responsible to maintain monthly recap with reservations to insure GRC blocks is the same as Reservation blocks.
• Attend weekly sales meetings.
• Assist Director of Sales & Marketing with coordination of special promotion mailings.
• Assist the Director of Sales & Marketing in special projects.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Hospitality Management is preferred.