Account Manager, Sales
UNYQ is an emerging technology company based in San Francisco and Sevilla. We specialize in providing personalized prosthetic and orthotic treatments that enable clinicians to deliver data-driven care and empower users to embrace themselves.
The Account Manager is responsible for the sales growth of UNYQ Armor (prosthetic covers) and UNYQ Align (scoliosis treatment) for a defined customer list within a defined region.
If you are looking for the right balance of teamwork, responsibility, challenge, and fun, UNYQ is the right place for you.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Attain or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales objectives for all products.
• Develop assigned territory via telephone, by actively contacting customers and developing relationships; supporting customer requests by properly positioning – UNYQ products, software solutions and services to meet those customer needs.
• Make regularly scheduled personalized sales presentations to O&P practitioners in the assigned area to elicit the use of UNYQ products and achieve sales goals.
• Visit customers on a regular basis (one day a week) locally.
• Utilize demonstrations, literature, and promotional materials in a strategically planned manner consistent with our sales and product strategies.
• Maintain and use a professional store of industry knowledge, technical knowledge, and competitive knowledge to overcome objections and effectively implement our sales and product strategies.
• Submit accurate and timely reports to include expenses and CRM.
• Maintain a professional image and demeanor consistent with the image of UNYQ.
• Carry out all duties in an honest, ethical and professional manner.
• Responsible for maintaining confidentiality of company data including new product information, marketing strategies, discount programs, pricing information and other business proprietary information.
• Bachelor degree preferred or sales related equivalent.
• Telemarketing or telesales experience is a big plus.
• Experience in medical device or pharmaceutical sales is highly desirable.
• Good organizational and time management skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with a customer orientation.
• Ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
• GSuite and Microsoft proficiency; Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
• Experience with a CRM.
In addition to competitive salary, we offer an exciting bonus program, vacation and health benefits.
• Customer Service.
• 3D Modeling / Animation.
• Verbal and Written Communication.
• $35K – $40K + bonus opportunity.