It’s so hot out. Get over it. You can sweat alone, or sweat in front of a stage with friends. CLTure is putting on a great event this weekend. Get there.
Times listed are when the show is scheduled to start, not when the doors are opened. Unless otherwise noted, prices are before taxes and fees.
- 6/27/15: CLTure Music Fest featuring Man Man, Desert Noises, The Love Language and others; Chop Shop, 4pm, $15-$20. Three stages of regional indie artists as well as a showcase of independently owned food, fashion and arts vendors. Spotify playlist here.
- 6/26/15: Surfer Blood, Fountain Plaza at NC Music Factory, 6pm, $8-$10. Heat wave will still be in force. Who cares? Get outside right after work and kick the weekend off with some Floating Vibes.
- Animals, Public Radio, The Business People, Saving Saturday; Double Door Inn, 9pm, $5
- Louque, Rachel Kate (Gillon), Jeff Shepherd, Delicate Cutters; Evening Muse, 8pm, $6-$8
- Betty Who, COIN, Cailee Rae; Visulite Theatre, 8pm, $16-$18
- The Spice of Life, Sister Helen, Mr. Gold, The Nosedives; Milestone, 9pm, $5-$7
- Self Aware Records, Museum Mouth, Aggrocragg, Faye, Bends; Snug Harbor, 10pm, free
- Michael Franti & Spearhead, Fillmore, 8pm, $38.23 with taxes and fees
- The Rockin’ Jake Band, Double Door Inn, 9pm, $6
- Charlie Parr, US National Whitewater Center, 7pm, free
- Groove 8, Opposite Box, The Hawthornes; Visulite Theatre, 9pm, $8-$10
- Junque Gallery, Double Door Inn, 10pm, $10
- Murder Junkies, HATED: The Music of G.G. Allin, Lookout Mountain Daredevils; Tremont Music Hall, 8pm, $10-$15
- Surfer Blood, Fountain Plaza at NC Music Factory, 6pm, $8-$10
- Brendan James, Matt Hires; Evening Muse, 8pm, $8-$10
- Wham Bam Bowie Band, Rabbit Hole, 9pm, $10
- Demon Eye, GROHG, Turd/Cutter, Order of the Owl; Snug Harbor, 10pm, $5
- Jamie McLean Band, US National Whitewater Center, 7pm, free
- Jack Oblivian, The Sheiks, Pleather; Snug Harbor, 10pm, $8
- Little War Twins, Mercury Dimes; Milestone, 9pm, $5-$7
- Soul Mechanic, Double Door Inn, 10pm, $7
- Charlotte 1960s Rock & Roll Reunion, Neighborhood Theatre, 8pm, $15
- Malcolm Holcombe, Evening Muse, 8pm, $10-$12
- CLTure Music Fest featuring Man Man, Desert Noises, The Love Language and others; Chop Shop, 4pm, $15-$20
- Andy The Doorbum, Hectagons!, Nerve Endings, Robert Childers, Bo White, DJ NHMF; Milestone, 9pm, $5-$7
- Dikembe, Sinai Vessels, Shell, the mineral girls; Neighborhood Theatre, 9pm, $8-$10