Hired: Social Media Strategist
Salary, based on experience
Company paid Medial Benefits (the first of the month following start date), Paid Vacation and Sick Benefits, 401k Benefits, Company provided Computer & Phone
The Social Media Strategist will be the voice and storyteller of NoDa Brewing Company. This role requires a person to be thoughtful, creative, community-based, engaging and a problem-solver. The ideal candidate can both take a beautiful Instagram picture and articulate the complexities of a beer in a blog post – all while being on-brand. Community is a big part of the NoDa Brewing Company and the candidate will need to integrate themselves into the beer community with a positive attitude.
• Manage the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high quality content on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Snapchat, Pinterest, Etc.
• Become a storyteller for the brand while still implementing brand standards.
• Ensure that consumer social media experiences align with overall company goals and visions.
• Occasionally promote content through social advertising.
• Execute day-to-day, real-time consumer communications through social media – Focus will change with days, months, seasons, and industry events.
• Communicate with all fans and followers via social media to create a strong network (i.e. replying to all comments/inquires and starting organic conversations).
• Implement and understand hashtags – be able to create and manage campaigns.
• Create a regular publishing schedule.
• Implement an editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
• Design social media strategies to achieve marketing goals.
• Analyze traffic trends and develop recommendations and strategies for improvement (i.e. implement roadmap for increasing engagement/followers, ideal number and style of posts, measures for success).
• Conduct monthly social media and website analysis and summary report.
• 2-3 years Social Media Marketing experience, Bachelors Degree Required.
• Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills with an attention to detail.
• In-depth understanding of Internet trends (memes, viral marketing strategies, new technology, internet lingo) and ability to apply these to everyday tasks.
• Working knowledge of current video & photo editing apps (this of course goes along with knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook – you know, the basics).
• Must be enthusiastic (you’d be working for a brewery – this should be the easy part!).
• Must be self-driven & manage time efficiently.
• Ability to use the right and the left sides of your brain. We need you to be wildly creative, but also strategic with a good eye for detail.
• Being social is a huge plus. NoDa Brewing drives engagement by engaging partners, influencers and beer drinkers where they are. A big part of the job will be actively interacting with people and companies talking about NoDa Brewing online and IRL.
• Have a finger on the pulse of the craft beer industry as well as relevant lifestyle and media trends. (oh and a love for craft beer is strongly preferred).