Director Corporate Partnerships (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
To develop deep relationship with contacts, donors and non-donors within top accounts raising $1M or more: Bank of America, CHS, and Wells Fargo. The Director will also be responsible for the Technology Industry Segment, including managing the annual HiTech Shootout golf tournament, and the healthcare industry segment. Responsibilities for accounts include strategic planning and implementation of all fundraising, communications and engagement.
Major areas of responsibility:
• Customer Relationships.
• Donor Relationships.
• Donor Marketing and Research.
• Fundraising Support/Support Workplace Campaigns.
• Data Management Tracking and Process Flow.
Preferences for position:
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
• 3 – 5 years related experience.
• Ability to interface with high-level volunteers, CEO’s and senior management in companies.
• Volunteer/client management experience.
• Possess strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well under pressure, produce results, and meet deadlines.
• Strategic planning and budget management experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent presentation and public speaking skills.
• Understanding of database programs and software.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.