Inside Sales Executive
LeadVision, LLC is quickly becoming the leader in creative marketing solutions. The company is located in uptown Charlotte (121 W Trade St) and is poised for continued growth into new market segments. Currently, we provide marketing support to several market segments to include industrial equipment, home and automobile relocation, home security, solar power and large animal transport. LeadVision, LLC is in it’s eighth year of operations and looks forward to continued growth in 2015 and beyond.
• Competitive base.
• Uncapped commissions.
• 24 paid days off in year 1.
• Health benefits.
At LeadVision, we believe in a “work hard-play harder” mentality. We are a group of creative thinkers who enjoy what we do and how we do it. We have created something unique for our customers and need talented sales executives to sell our services.
This role will work directly with sales and marketing to grow existing customer accounts, facilitate lead generation, establish sales relationships with prospects, and qualify leads generated through telemarketing and other indirect channels. We are looking for dialers and closers. If you don’t have sales experience, we will train the right candidate. We offer a competitive base, uncapped commissions, 24 days off in your first year, health benefits and a YMCA membership.
Essential duties & responsibilities:
• Update and qualify accounts employing a disciplined telephone campaign.
• Maintain an active call cycle with consideration for a diverse customer base.
• Maintain accurate customer account information.
• Build customer satisfaction through meeting customer needs via a needs analysis process.
• Establish customer relationships as a single point of contact.
• Close sales.
Skill set required:
• Inbound/outbound telephone experience preferred.
• Employ knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel, inventory/order processing software, contact management systems.
• Exhibit sales skills necessary to sell premium products.
• Ability to assess customer needs and evaluate customer satisfaction.
• Ability to quickly provide creative and effective customer solutions to address customer problems, wants and needs.
• Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision.
• Proven track record that demonstrates ability to consistently achieve and exceed goals strong work ethic and can-do attitude.
• Works within and promotes corporate vision, mission and values of the organization.