Marketing Technology Analyst
Sealed Air strives to create a world that feels, tastes and works better by consistently achieving their customers’ sustainability goals in the face of today’s biggest social and environmental challenges.
If you haven’t heard of them, maybe you’ll recognize Bubble Wrap®, Cryovac® food packaging solutions or Diversey® cleaning and hygiene solutions. Behind those knockout brands is Sealed Air’s mission to the core: enabling a safer and less wasteful food supply chain, protecting valuable goods shipped around the world, and improving health through clean environments.
Sealed Air has proven to be a consistent, growing powerhouse, holding its Fortune 500 status since 1997, and their headquarters are right here in Charlotte. Last year alone, they generated about $7.0 billion in revenue thanks to their 23,000 employees who serve customers in 169 countries.
Scope of the position:
The Marketing Technology Analyst is with Sealed Air’s Diversey Care BU. This role will be a part of the existing Marketing Technology team. This is the global team mandated to drive Internet of Clean (an Internet of Things (IoT) initiative to drive game-changing technology innovations to commercial cleaning) and is tasked with ensuring that we source, evaluate and select the right/new technology solutions.
We are looking for a highly motivated and accomplished individual with prior experience in driving Internet of Things projects. The Marketing Technology Analyst should be able to clearly demonstrate an interest in pursuing a career in business analysis and developing solutions in the area of IoT around connect products. Additionally, candidates must thrive in a dynamic and rapidly growing environment and IT. The selected individual will join the successful Marketing Technology team with a broad and deep range of experience across marketing, business and technology solution areas. The position is based out of our Global HQ in Charlotte NC, USA.
• Implement a structured approach to capturing business requirements and translating them into documented assessment requirements.
• Project Management.
• Interact with business/SPOC and articulate requirements and understand key pain areas of the business.
• Analyze solution options and recommend the preferred option.
• Creating and presenting presentations to customers and internal stakeholders on IOT solutions.
• Create detailed assessment analysis as input for our development teams for technology streams and hardware.
• Educate development teams on customer specific scenarios and provide clarity on the application.
• Validate that the proposed business case, solution meets identified needs.
• Undertake specific research and enable dissemination of knowledge within the marketing technology team.
• Provide domain support for large and complex RFIs and RFPs by providing domain point of view, solutioning, help in estimation etc.
• Constantly look at ways and means to bring more discipline and rigor to the Business Analysis function by adopting more structured methodologies and tools.
• Drive IoT initiatives as Principle Consultant develops solutions/frameworks for industry pain-points and developing trends.
• Drive his/her point of view on topical subjects through contribution and authoring of thought/white papers.
• Internet of Things Knowledge.
• Experience in the field of Internet of Things specifically around platforms, sensors, communication etc. Thorough understanding of protocols followed in IoT, hardware (sensors & PCBs), IoT platforms etc.
• Experience in project management (preferably PMP certified).
• Excellence in strategic and analytical problem solving skills- Able to drive business analysis to address customer problems, quick analytical thinking, and able to have focused energy in transforming the requirements into solutions.
• Polished verbal and written communication style. Ability to confidently build a strong rapport with different teams. Good networking skills to work across different multi-cultural teams towards focused goal. Comfortable in interacting with and presenting to executives and senior business leaders.
• Entrepreneurial drive with a can-do attitude, a strong desire to learn and shape your own career path. Commitment to making a positive lasting client impact.
• Self-starter Attitude – Must be able to drive individual as well as team goals. Have to be able to deal well with ambiguity in a professional environment where client and project direction is not always well defined. Qualified candidates will understand how to produce results when working in challenging client environments and/or new business areas.
• Ability to travel 50%.
• Overall experience of 10+ years.
• MBA with specialization in IT & Marketing desired.
• Basic understanding of IT Infrastructure, Cloud Computing and IoT.
• Excellent skills in MS Office Tools (Power Point, Word, Excel).
• Appreciate technology and business trends and is appraised of the latest technologies in the market.
• Proven track record of successful projects/products a must.
• Excellent references to be provided and validated.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.