Human Resources Business Partner
Who our client is:
• High-Growth Publicly traded organization with revenues over $15B; highly diversified with over 45,000 customers and 100+ locations in North America.
• Highly acquisitive company is one of the fastest growing in North America; more than 84,000 employees at 229 locations globally.
• Multi-billion dollar business model that embraces a fast-paced and innovative culture with heavy growth by way of acquisition.
Why you should consider this opportunity:
• Company offers upward mobility and promotion from within.
• Opportunity to be part of a progressive and expanding HR Organization.
• Excellent benefits and team oriented work environment.
What you will do:
• Support the Brokerage Function of a multi-billion dollar logistics and supply chain organization.
• Ensure HR practices are aligned with business needs and assist with implementation of long-term HR initiatives aligned with the businesses strategic agenda.
• Manage engagement survey, talent and succession management, and training initiatives.
• Deliver HR service to employees and clients to support company standards with an emphasis on quality, continuous improvement and high performance.
• Improve the performance of employees by enabling a strong leadership and coaching culture.
• Works closely with leadership team to administer and enforce the corporate policies and programs related to HR.
• Assists in the development and implementation of the performance management cycle.
• Participate in new employee orientation, maintain employee interaction and measure new employee satisfaction throughout the first year of employment.
• Provide subject matter expertise on training, troubleshooting and other support for software applications.
How you are qualified:
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field, advanced degree preferred.
• 5+ years of progressive HR experience.
• PHR, SPHR or SHRM-CP certification preferred.
• Strong Analytical Skills – ability to evaluate large amounts of information to create meaningful analysis.
• Ability to create comprehensive and accurate interpretations of employee data.
• Writes and speaks clearly and informatively.
• Utilizes variety of interpersonal styles and communication methods to effectively adapt to new work structures, processes, or cultures.
• Demonstrates group presentation skills and excellent negotiation skills to deal effectively with individuals and groups within and outside the organization.
• Strong Time Management Skills. Ability to juggle a workload as well as special tasks and concurrent projects.