Customer Sales & Services Rep
Family-owned and operated since 1961, Forshaw is a premier distributor in the Pest Management Industry. Offering more than 1500 products across the US, the company is headquartered in Charlotte, NC and has seven other offices strategically placed to provide exceptional, hands on service to clients.
Currently, occupying the market position as the 3rd largest distributor in the country, Forshaw’s management wants to grow. Within this focus lies a commitment to “supply confidence” in every way.
Responsible for providing a superior customer experience for all Forshaw customers, a CSSR team member interacts with customers daily to assist with orders, manage product inquires and resolve concerns while building and supporting the Forshaw brand. Activities include face-to-face, phone and electronic communication with customers as well as supporting the local Territory Managers in their selling efforts.
The successful candidate for a Customer Sales & Services Rep would perform the following:
Sales: outbound selling to assigned customer base
• Build relationships in order to grow & maintain customer purchases.
• Routinely call customers to assess purchase needs.
• Follow-up & resolve product, delivery, invoicing & other customer concerns related to purchases.
• Track customer interactions in CRM tool.
• Outbound calls to prospective accounts to access needs & build relationships.
• Develop account profiles on prospects in CRM & track activities.
Support local Territory Managers
• Field calls from key accounts when Territory Manager is not available.
• Provide collateral materials to account on behalf of Territory Manager.
• Track orders & deliveries.
• Track all support activities in CRM.
Service: order management
• Receive & process orders from customer received via phone, counter sales or electronic requests.
• Logically determine where to access product from if not available in single location.
• Determine best shipping method for delivery of orders.
• Advise & make product recommendations to customers.
• Utilize all customers interactions to upsell &/or cross-sell additional products.
An individually-structured and competitive compensation package is available.