POS Nation is a value-added reseller of turnkey point of sale solutions. We bundle hardware, software and services to provide customized solutions to meet a range of business needs.
Sales representatives are responsible for guiding potential customers through a consultative sales process to help address each customers point of sale needs. Successful sales reps identify and understand each prospect’s unique business challenges and then design and present a solution to address these concerns. Sales representatives are POS Nation’s first point of contact for prospects, and subsequently, reps must demonstrate a deep understanding of the company’s products and how these products will help customers grow their business. Sales representatives maintain customer relationships after the sale and have the opportunity to develop a portfolio of business.
Sales representatives respond to internally generated leads and make outbound sales calls to warm leads. The role does not entail cold calling. Reps are responsible for all stages of the sales cycle including initial contact, nurturing, quoting, product demonstrating, closing, and account management.
Our ideal candidate:
• Analyzes customer needs and determines the best application for their business.
• Develops and fosters customer relationships.
• Is comfortable speaking about and selling technology.
• Is a self-learner not afraid to dive into new software to thoroughly understand its functionality.
• Aggressively calls out to leads in a fast-paced environment.
• Stays late when necessary to get the job done.
• Expects to earn his/her keep and not just show up and get by.
• Wants to work for a small business and grow with the company.
• Likes to listen to music while working.