Field Marketer (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
The Field Marketer is responsible for planning and executing marketing campaigns that both drive new patient volume and local brand recognition.
• Devises marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing brand awareness and increasing new patient visits.
• Plans, organizes, and executes local marketing local programs.
• Acts as the point persons for outside, inside and partner teams.
• Tracks market performance.
• Works closely with local office teams to create integrated programs.
• Gathers and reports customer intelligence to partner teams.
• Supports all company initiatives, give actionable feedback, share best practices and serve as advocate and information source for company.
• Creates programs that drive brand loyalty.
• Manages marketing budgets.
• Keeps abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Must be enthusiastic & self-driven.
• Strong presentation and relationship building skills.
• Excellent communication skills (interpersonal, verbal and written).
• Ability to manage time efficiently.
• Excellent attention to detail and follow up skills.
• Basic Computer skills (working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook).