Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has spent the last 16 years building proprietary technology platforms, digital marketing expertise, and an outstanding team that includes more than 3,200 people across the Carolinas, Brazil and Boston.
• Be an integral part of the business teams’ efforts to establish and evaluate existing and potential business relationships, with significant responsibilities for negotiating, preparing, and reviewing partner contracts.
• Provide management team with day-to-day legal perspective and guidance, as well as risk assessment and mitigation.
• Serve as legal advisor and active participant in establishing partnerships and facilitating merger, acquisition and divestiture transactions, including due diligence, negotiation and preparation of term sheets and definitive agreements, and assistance with financing documentation and closing process.
• Assist with a variety of corporate matters including organizational documents, company structure, and management of corporate entities.
• Assist with management of intellectual property portfolio.
• Work closely with Chief Compliance Officer on risk assessment and on compliance-related processes and procedures to support the company’s compliance environment and ever-present focus on quality.
• Address employment related legal issues in conjunction with Human Resources department, including EEOC and worker’s compensation claims.
• Coordinate with outside counsel on litigation and specialized issues as required.
• 3-8 years of experience working with senior business management in connection with a broad range of legal matters including contracts, intellectual property, marketing, compliance, employment, privacy, M&A, and other transactional activities. Prior in-house experience a plus.
• Outstanding negotiating, communication, drafting, and writing skills.
• Possess a high degree of business savvy, integrity, candor, intellectual curiosity, and self-motivation.
• Strategic thinking and innovative, creative problem-solving, often in unprecedented cutting-edge scenarios.
• Positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills, with a well-developed sense of humor, fun and adventure.
• Previous experience operating effectively in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
• Comfortable with change, and ability to pivot quickly as needs and priorities change. Think fast, work fast, react fast, adapt fast.
• Effective listening and diagnostic skills. Capable of assessing and managing appropriate levels of risk consistent with upholding the law and maintaining the company’s high ethical standards while helping drive the business forward.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities and a significant workload of diverse matters in a timely and accurate manner.
• Fast and eager learner. Demonstrated ability to gain knowledge of the business and become an integral business partner.
• Team player with a strong orientation toward collaborative, results-oriented environment.
• Ability to see and proactively move toward the bigger picture without sacrificing attention to detail.
• Willing to go the extra mile to get the job done and done properly. Must have fun while doing so!
What we do:
Companies across every industry are facing the same problem: adapt to the technology-driven world or die. At Red Ventures, we help the world’s biggest brands make the digital leap required to compete – enabling scale, unlocking opportunity, and defending against disruption.
Advanced analytics, data science and machine learning aren’t just add-ons, they’re at the core of everything we do. Our capabilities include (but are not limited to) search marketing, programmatic media, digital transactions, partner website optimization, mobile messaging, referral optimization, social engagement, retention, conversational commerce and telesales. We engage in deeply strategic partnerships with the world’s biggest brands, combining the speed of a start-up, the strategic thinking of a consultancy, the creativity of an agency, and the technology of a digital marketing company, all under one roof.
Who we are:
We believe in the power of adaptability, not in “one-size-fits all” solutions. We leverage our culture of quick-thinking, assumption-challenging, high-score chasers to evolve as quickly as the marketplace changes. And we use technology to improve everything we do. The result is an above and beyond approach where we resolve a partner’s largest pain point with unprecedented performance and speed. Couple that with a culture built on accountability, agility, and transparency and you’ll find that Red Ventures is a place unlike any other.