Account Supervisor/Senior Account Executive (SAE)
A Senior Account Executive owns the client relationship. This role will be housed inside a critical client, assisting one of the largest commercial real estate developers in the Southeast. The candidate will be able to lead accounts, identify new business prospects, act as a backup for the VP, mentor and manage team members and add value across his or her practice area and the business as a whole.
The SAE must be ready to work in a fast-paced environment, have a passion for PR and be exceptionally organized. The SAE is responsible for making sure we are thinking big and strategically, meeting client expectations, generating results and providing excellent customer service.
• Act as a liaison and look after all aspects of client relationships.
• Develop and carry out strategic PR plans.
• Write by-lined and thought leadership articles for industry trade publications.
• Offer in-depth industry analysis and strategic recommendations.
• Write press releases, product profiles, reports and other narratives.
• Manage media relations – pitch, secure, fact-check stories in print, web and broadcast media.
• Merchandise success back to clients.
• Update reports outlining PR activities, results, goals, and deliverables for assigned clients.
• 3-5 years of experience in Public Relations, Corporate Communications and/or Marketing.
• Ability to develop and execute thoughtful PR strategies.
• Has strong relationships with target media, advocates and influencers, constantly forming new media contacts.
• Interest and/or knowledge of Commercial Real Estate industry.
• Avid consumer of media across national, local and trade news.
• Active user of social media.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to juggle multiple clients and projects.
• Desire to thrive in a start-up environment.
• Willingness to work beside client marketing team in a remote location from PR firm.