Business Analyst (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
AccruePartners values our contract employees and our intent to be a thought leader with regards to The Affordable Healthcare Act. Our contract employees are eligible for Major Medical, Vision, Dental, Short Term Disability and 401K.
Who our client is:
• Fortune 100 Financial Services Company.
• 100-year history of dedication to customer satisfaction, success and growth.
• Tremendous growth and new business strategy leading to the need for new talent.
• Significant investments in cutting-edge technology.
Why you should consider this opportunity:
• Culture: Excellent work environment that fosters collaboration.
• Growth: Ability to make an impact on the direction of the organization.
• Opportunity: Gain hands-on experience working with cutting-edge technology.
• Stability: Recent financial performance of the company has reported record profits.
Where the position is located:
• Charlotte, NC
What you will do:
• Translate business needs into requirements that are understood by all stakeholders.
• Achieve consensus across stakeholders by driving clarity around needs, findings, gaps and mitigation measures.
• Define, validate and deliver solutions that meet business needs/goals/objectives/budget.
• Establish excellent communications across stakeholder domains.
• Elicit and document business requirements, risks and priorities to establish a clear understanding of the stakeholders’ environment in support of solution development.
• Document environmental knowledge and leverage existing knowledge repositories.
• Ensure the traceability of individual requirements and adherence to the defined requirements management process.
• Research other internal / external approaches to solution design for similar business needs / requirements.
• Analyze/interpret business requirements and perform current/target/gap/impact analyses.
• Articulate business needs, gaps, impact across all areas and proposals to close gaps.
• Validate that the proposed/designed solution(s) and associated testing approach will support meeting the articulated business requirements.
• Prepare documents such as expected benefits, gap analysis, use cases, models, current and proposes process, workflows, data flows, implementation plans and end user guides in accordance with standards and methodologies.
• Manage issues, scope and impact.
• Identify/escalate and/or manage conflicts, issues and changes in order to appropriately manage scope.
• Achieve consensus on scope changes and achieve signoff by all stakeholders.
• Investigate, evaluate and support prioritization of client requests for new or existing solutions.
• Define business criteria for prioritization, and other key decisions (e.g., product evaluation or build vs. buy decisions).
• Challenge assumptions made by either the business and IT.
How you are qualified:
• 4 – 7 years of relevant work experience.
• Utilizes both Agile/SCRUM and Waterfall Delivery Methodologies and supporting tools.
• Familiarity with Rational Requirement Tools (RDNG/ RTC).
• SharePoint experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
• Financial services industry with retirement experience and emphasis on digital.