As a member of LiftOne’s (CTE) marketing team, this position will be responsible for developing and maintaining both digital and traditional creative assets to drive brand recognition, support marketing and ecommerce platforms, and help drive the overall growth of the organization. This position will also manage our website and be responsible for designing and maintain content, managing SEO best practices, as well as analyzing metrics to gauge the results of online campaigns, making recommendations and implementing improvements.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Collaborate with stakeholders, manufacturers/OEMs,sales, and product support teams to determine the appropriate visual, textual and animated elements of projects in a variety of formats to support the strategic objectives of the company.
• Design and build creative assets to be used through-out the organization, including e-commerce, content development, graphics, email communications, photography, and other design projects as needed.
• Manage and build our online presence via website, social media, web banners, Google+, partnerships and Google analytics.
• Design content to be used within CRM and Marketing Automation platform.
• Optimize and manage all SEM and SEO efforts to support market development and lead generation.
• Assist in customer information data reporting.
• Web and print vendor management.
• Prepare artwork and media for final approval and distribution.
• Responsible for project planning, timeline creation, project organization, monitoring timeline, and budget management including pro-active reporting for client/stakeholders to keep them informed.
• Manage social media presence across a variety of platforms and digital media to strengthen brand reputation and expand recognition among key target audiences.
• Collaborate with other CTE Marketing teams to ensure consistency across shared platforms and other resources where appropriate.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. A design portfolio will be required for the interview process.
Education and/or experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Communications, or Marketing, or 5 to 7 years of related work experience.
• Strength in both analysis (communications effectiveness, etc.) and design (creating innovative and engaging content).
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and photography.
• Knowledgeable in html/css, Google Analytics Certified.
• Experience in SalesForce® and Pardot® (or other marketing automation tool) a plus.
Successful candidate will be proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Professional software.