The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for company activities related to marketing campaigns to support key sales generation, marketing and branding initiatives. This position will work with and will report to the Director of Marketing but will provide additional support to the sales team. We have fun but work hard and are looking for someone that is a “doer” and motivated by autonomy and the ability (and encouragement!) to think creatively while working efficiently and quickly. Organizational skills, self-motivation and an intuitive sense of prioritization are an absolute must to succeed in this role.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
• Work closely with the Director of Marketing to plan, coordinate, build and manage campaigns in a multi-channel marketing ecosystem.
• Support marketing automation system where you will build, manage and analyze email campaigns, social media campaign, blog, content and sales integration.
• Support tradeshow and conference pre-show, show and post show planning and activities.
• Manage website, working closely with content vendors and providers.
• Day-to-day management of project calendar and scheduling.
• Manage vendor relationships.
• Minimum 1-3 years marketing experience.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Experience with email marketing campaigns and marketing automation systems (preferably Hubspot).
• Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization strategies and tactics.
• Experience managing website, blog and social content.
• Excellent writing skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• HTML and CSS knowledge.
• Graphic design experience and proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite.
• Google analytics experience.
You get bonus points if you can check all the boxes and double bonus if you add some new ones!
Note- The above job description has been designed to indicate the general nature of this position and is not designed to include a comprehensive list of all duties and responsibilities.
Aperture Education offers competitive compensations packages including generous medical benefits and personal time off policies. We’ll save some details for later, but to help you get a gist, for base pay we are planning to offer between $38-42k depending on experience.
We believe that relationships matter and have found that regular, face-to-face in person collaboration is best for fostering trustful relationships. This position is based out of our Ballantyne office in Charlotte, NC. That said, we also believe in the importance of offering our employees flexibility and we’ll do what we can to work with you on a schedule that helps you achieve a healthy work-life balance, which may include some work from home.