Corporate Communications, Marketing and Outreach Manager (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
At Carolinas HealthCare System, our patients, communities and teammates are at the center of everything we do. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion allows us to deliver care that is superior in quality and compassion across our network of more than 900 care locations. As a leading, innovative health system, we promote an environment where differences are valued and integrated into our workforce. Our culture of inclusion and cultural competence allows us to achieve our goals and deliver the best possible experience to patients and the communities we serve.
The Digital Marketing Manager will join Carolinas HealthCare System at a very exciting time, as we focus on growing our digital and omni-channel effectiveness. This position will report directly to the Director of Digital Strategy, and will work closely with the Integrated Marketing Team to understand overall business goals and strategy, identify key issues, analyze audience needs, and develop and execute digital solutions and campaigns that support business objectives and add value to the consumer. This role will also ensure all campaigns (digital and traditional) are set up correctly in our CRM system, and manage to KPIs using data from multiple sources, and recommend changes for performance improvement. Other responsibilities include: status reporting, evaluating end-to-end consumer experience across multiple channels and touch points using data/analytics, assessing emerging digital strategies, and evaluating consumer research, market conditions and competitor data.
• Deep knowledge of and passion for the rapidly evolving marketing, digital, and technology and vendor landscape.
• Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment while juggling multiple priorities and pressures.
• Experience creating digital marketing strategies and implementation plans.
• Strong written and oral presentation skills, including mastery of PowerPoint.
• Ability to collaborate effectively, using proven design thinking and ideation techniques/approaches (and similar).
• Ability to take action on market research and customer analytics, and high awareness of best practices across industries.
• Proven innovator, especially in digital channels.
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking, including a testing mindset.
• Strong project management and campaign management skills.
• Experience with working in CRM systems, including campaign set up.
• Highly creative and innovative with experience in identifying target audiences and developing digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
• Demonstrable experience in paid display and search, SEO/SEM, email, social media and other digital channels.
Works primarily in office environment. Occasional evening and weekend work. Position requires walking around campus and/or other facilities. Must be able to drive and have access/use of a personal vehicle. Requires reading materials, speaking clearly on the telephone, and operating computer keyboard. Occasional lifting of documents or supplies.
Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as public relations, communications, journalism or business required. Master’s degree preferred. Minimum 5 years experience in digital marketing required. Must be able to work quickly under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at once. Excellent written and verbal skills required. Ability to set clear goals and execute projects from start to finish.