Digital Content Specialist (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Who our client is:
• $3.5 billion services company in South Charlotte.
• Aggressive growth to include strategic acquisitions.
• Fastest growing in industry.
• Approximately 600 service locations in the US and Canada; provides greater opportunities for career growth and development as the company continues to grow and sets the standard for operations in this industry.
• GREAT leadership team; open door policy with lots of energy and ideas.
• Large company in terms of revenue, locations and employees (10,000) – large corporate office (350) BUT still small enough to get to know the people you work with, not just a “number”.
Why you should consider this opportunity:
• Dynamic company; willing and able to change frequently.
• Discount program on everything from cell phone plans to vehicle purchase plans to movie tickets, Bobcats tickets, Tickets at work program (national program); on site gym;); etc.
• Ability to be noticed/promoted/make an impact; not an organization where everything has already been decided and you just plug-n-play and follow an SOP and have no input.
What you will do:
• Write compelling and accurate content for informational pages in plain language for various digital platforms.
• Assist Digital Marketing Manager with migration and consolidation of several stand-alone product websites into existing primary website.
• Collaborate with writers, designers, SEO specialists, and coders to see project to completion.
How you are qualified:
• Bachelor’s Degree required – Journalism, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
• Strong online content background required.
• 3-5 years of professional content management experience.
• Strong writing and editing skills with an understanding of information architecture, content audits, wire-framing, prototyping, sitemaps, taxonomies, and other essential content strategy methods.
• Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary; start-up mentality.
• Strong familiarity with web design and development processes, technologies, evidence-based practices and design principles.