TriBridge Residential is a full-service multifamily investment, management, and development company based in Atlanta, GA, with over 12,000 units and $1.2 billion in assets under management as of December 31, 2015. Since 1990, the partners of TriBridge have overseen $3.15 billion in acquisitions and development across 35,000 units.
TriBridge Residential is seeking a dynamic, GO-GETTER Leasing Professional for a new lease-up community close to the Uptown Charlotte area.
The Leasing Professional will be responsible for using sales and marketing methods to provide superior customer service to potential and current residents of our apartment community. You will maintain high occupancy levels by using your skills to sell and demonstrate the value in our community to prospective residents, thereby finalizing the sales process.
• Leasing apartments. Included in the overall responsibility of leasing apartments is taking telephone inquiries, greeting prospects, showing apartments, taking applications and deposits, verifying information, following up with all prospects, and ensuring that leases are renewed on a timely basis.
• Upholds a professional, yet friendly, atmosphere in the leasing office and other areas where residents or prospective residents meet.
• Answers incoming phone calls and handles each call accordingly, greets prospective residents, qualifies, determines needs and preferences, and professionally presents community and specific apartments while communicating features and benefits.
• Inspects models and market ready vacants daily to ensure cleanliness.
• Maintains awareness of market/industry conditions and trends. Contributes ideas to the Property Manager for marketing the community and for improving resident satisfaction. Conducts monthly market surveys.
• Physically inspects marketing path of the community on a daily basis.
• Inventories office supplies on a periodic basis and reports needs to the Property Manager.
• Maintain and restock café and/or coffee bar.
• Update social media sites to market the community. Assist in creating advertising campaigns and newsletters.
• Develop the online presence for the community by targeting new followers and creating engaging content.
• Post information and photos from special events on social media sites.
• Proficiency with MS Office applications (Outlook, Word and Excel software), as well as property management software, preferably Yardi.
• Knowledgeable of all lease-related documents and ability to accurately complete the documents in a timely manner.
• Proficient sales skills; prior sales experience.
• Strong customer service/satisfaction philosophy.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills.
• Preferred 6-12 months of multi-family experience, however not required.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
• Ability to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen successfully.
• Professional appearance and demeanor.
• A positive, motivating and team-oriented attitude.
• Ability to work with a diverse group of people to include co-workers, vendors and customers.
Our company will offer you a place where your voice will be heard and your opinions, ideas and experience valued. We offer you a work environment that rewards thoughtful risk-taking and encourages the questions “why?” and “what if?” We also offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package including healthcare, 401(k), long- and short-term disability, paid holidays and life insurance. Most importantly, we offer a fun, positive working environment that is challenging and stimulating.
Full-time position. Must have weekend and evening availability (hours may vary depending on the business needs of the community).