Digital Communications Specialist (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
The Bissell Companies is seeking a highly motivated individual to join its marketing and communications team. This position is responsible for producing content for various internal and external communications platforms and managing a digital signage network to effectively connect with employees, customers and community members. Candidate must possess strong communications skills and website management and email marketing experience. Candidate must be forward-thinking and detail-oriented, focused and energetic, possess a strong work ethic and excellent customer service skills, and be a team player and self-starter with strong organizational skills.
• Produces, manages and executes high-quality, effective content for internal website, goBallantyne.com (tenant community website), e-newsletters and digital signage.
• Collaborates with internal team to develop strategic marketing communications plans for Ballantyne Corporate Park.
• Develops and implements content planning with editorial calendars.
• Proactively provides ideas for content and digital marketing efforts and shares best practices.
• Provides photography, videography and A/V editing services to support the marketing and communications team.
• Monitors website analytics and social media engagement to develop content strategy to better connect with users.
• Proactively communicates and works with all entities within company to develop content for various communications channels to ensure key messages are communicated effectively across multiple platforms.
• Ensures proper, consistent and effective implementation of brand and content standards across communications channels.
• Proofreads all communication materials before they are distributed or published.
• Promotes Ballantyne Corporate Park and Bissell through participating in community/corporate events and capturing news to share through communication channels.
• Creates, manages and grows company’s social media channels for The Bissell Companies and Ballantyne Corporate Park.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Strong writing and communication skills.
• Experience in Adobe Creative Suite and audio/video production.
• Experience in HTML and CSS are a plus.
• Experience in print and digital design.
• Project management ability is required.
• Working knowledge and experience in website management (such as WordPress) and email marketing (MailChimp).
• Understanding of web analytics with Google Analytics experience.
• Experience with social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Google +.
• Experience with creating content for social media.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where demands are constantly changing.
• Expertise in web development, photography and video editing skills are a plus.
• Minimum of one to three years of professional experience (marketing or communications-related preferred).
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications or related field is preferred.
• Must have portfolio available for review.