Search Coordinator (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
The primary role of the Search Coordinator is to assist the Search Department in the day-to-day operations of digital marketing which may include paid search, programmatic display, mobile or video campaigns, search engine optimization, and paid social advertising campaigns across multiple clients. Track, analyze and execute digital strategies by contributing to SEO site audits, website analytics, keyword research, content strategy, daily/weekly/monthly campaign optimizations and campaign reporting.
The Search Coordinator will work directly with the Search Director, Search Manager, Media Planners and Buyers, Digital Content Strategist and Content Leads to execute and optimize paid advertising, content campaigns and reporting. Acquire in-depth digital marketing knowledge while utilizing a rare combination of creativity and analytical skills needed for a future in digital marketing.
Search Coordinator essential duties and responsibilities:
• Assist in the development and optimization of paid search and programmatic campaigns. Tasks may include keyword research, ad text creation, landing page optimization recommendations, bid management, budget pacing, monitoring of click-through and conversion rates as well as quality scores.
• Support SEO campaigns with link building, site audits, keyword research and development, content strategy, metadata writing and 301 redirect mapping.
• Perform periodic campaign audits and provide weekly performance updates providing optimization campaign insights to teams, identifying opportunities to drive better results.
• Assist in the development of digital strategies and tactics in the creation of campaign proposals and presentations for new and existing clients.
• Assist in creating monthly reports, contribute analysis to dashboards that monitor campaign performance.
• Manage campaign billing coordination.
• Maintain knowledge of client’s business, competition and latest industry news and trends.
• Pass and maintain Google AdWords Certifications in search and display. Additional certifications in video, mobile and analytics would be a plus.
Skills, experience & qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in related field.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
• Superb attention to detail.
• Previous digital marketing experience (SEO, PPC, social media, email marketing, web design, etc.).
• Working knowledge of SEO and programmatic advertising.
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite (particularly Excel and Power Point).
• Strong ability to balance multiple projects/tasks and prioritize work with evolving and competing timelines and availabilities.
• Basic web development knowledge a plus.
• Proven success fostering relationships and building confidence within team environments – ability to show diplomacy, flexibility, and grace under pressure.
• Communicate clearly with account leads, project managers and other team members regarding project objectives and deliverables.
• Listen well and solve problems to achieve the most effective outcome for the client, team and agency.
• Develop strong relationships across the agency, specifically with all Media, PR/Content, Digital Creative and Client Engagement team members.
• Be a champion for agency process and best practices for the delivery of digital media and web-based experiences.