Search Engine Marketing Specialist
Eric Mower + Associates (EMA), a full-service advertising agency, is currently seeking a Search Engine Marketing Specialist to join the digital strategy team. This position is open to be located in any of the following offices: Buffalo, Charlotte, Cincinnati or Syracuse. This candidate should also have experience managing PPC and paid social media campaigns plus a working knowledge of the overall digital media landscape.
The Search Engine Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the development, execution and ongoing management of SEM strategies and campaigns for various B2B and B2C clients. This position will work closely with internal teams to integrate SEM strategies into broader integrated marketing communications programs as well as manage search-only client relationships at EMA.
• Gain an understanding of client’s objectives, industry and competitors.
• Strategize, plan, execute, manage and optimize paid search and paid social media campaigns that support client business objectives.
• Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams consisting of strategic planners, media planners, digital strategists, public relations strategists and others to develop integrated marketing communications plans for clients.
• Create and present SEM campaign reporting.
• Manage multiple clients and projects concurrently.
• Strive to continuously improve program performance.
• Actively seek opportunities to expand the scope of client engagement as well as differentiate the client from competitors.
• Proactively keep up with search marketing, social media and digital media trends
Qualifications and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Minimum of 2 years of search engine marketing experience at a practitioner level.
• Working knowledge of Google AdWords, Google Display Network and Bing Ads.
• Experience with social media campaign management platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
• Passion for interpreting metrics and converting insights into actionable strategies.
• Solid understanding of how search engine marketing fits into the marketing mix.
• Confident interpersonal, organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Ability to work self-directed, under pressure, meet deadlines, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Experience in SEO and Google Analytics is a plus.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.