Customer Care Coordinator (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Sealed Air Corporation creates a world that feels, tastes and works better. In 2015, the Company generated revenue of approximately $7.0 billion by helping our customers achieve their sustainability goals in the face of today’s biggest social and environmental challenges. Our portfolio of widely recognized brands, including Cryovac® brand food packaging solutions, Bubble Wrap® brand cushioning and Diversey® cleaning and hygiene solutions, enables a safer and less wasteful food supply chain, protects valuable goods shipped around the world, and improves health through clean environments. Sealed Air has approximately 23,000 employees who serve customers in 169 countries. To learn more, visit www.sealedair.com.
• Record, take ownership and resolve Customer complaints in line with company KPI’s. Where necessary co-ordinate activities with other departments to ultimately ensure complete Customer satisfaction.
• Continuously identify and resolve the root cause of errors to prevent reoccurrence.
• Build relationships with key customers and utilize that relationship to manage requests from the customer for mutual benefit.
• To handle all incoming telephone calls dealing with Customers’ needs and expectations in line with procedures, and according to departmental KPIs.
• Act as a point of reference for the Sales Teams for all issues relating to the order process and distribution.
• Attend relevant meetings to identify ways we can improve the service we offer to both internal and external Customers and to communicate Customer Service KPIs and strategy.
• Communicate with Account Managers (by email/phone), enabling complete visibility of key Customer issues.
• Sealed Air’s products required to carry out role.
• Assist with other areas of the business as required, providing backup support for team member where necessary.
• Play an active role in company change process through positive communication to internal and external Customers.
• To work with the team to make recommendations and implement improvements to both our existing processes and for communication with customers and other departments.
• To keep the Supervisor up to date with account progress, product and range development, problems and issues with any area of customer services, to ensure the customer receives the best services we can offer.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associate / Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
• 3 to 5 years relevant work experience in a Customer Service function preferred.
• Accurate Keyboarding skills.
• High Speed Internet access for work from home capabilities.
• Able to travel for short periods of time, intrastate/interstate/overseas.
• Excellent organizational, prioritization and multi-tasking skills.
• Computer literacy (SAP/JDE, Microsoft Office, Gmail and Google docs).
• Flexible with work hours – there will be a requirement to cover different time zones.
• Ability to adapt to change and handle change easily.
• A team player with a friendly disposition and high energy.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to build relationships by phone & email.
• Calm & rational thinker able to work under pressure to strict timelines.
• Able to manage internal/ external customers who are under stress.
• Willingness to learn and high attention to detail.
• Self-motivated, ability to take on additional responsibilities as required and work with minimal supervision.
• Desire to challenge current processes for improvement.
• Strong analytical skills, adept at problem solving and managing escalations.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.