Full-Time Dog Walker/Pet Sitter
Same-day scheduling/cancellation, GPS tracking on all walks, and no extra charge for additional pets… welcome to The Waggle Way.
Do you LOVE taking care of animals and being outside? Are looking for full-time work with competitive pay? If someone asked you to describe yourself, would you say, “responsible, nurturing, fun-loving, and hard-working”? Do you get excited by the idea of helping jump-start a new company, building a close-knit community, and having opportunities to advance within an exciting and growing company? If so, then we want to meet you!
The Waggle Company is the most innovative pet sitting & dog walking service in the Charlotte area offering same-day scheduling and cancellation, GPS tracking on all walks, and no additional fees for extra pets or weekend visits. You can learn more on our website at www.thewagglecompany.com.
The Waggle Company handles all client management so that our sitters/walkers can focus on providing exceptional pet care. We’re looking for smart, reliable, fur-baby-loving people based out of Charlotte and the surrounding area to join our Waggle family!
What we’re looking for in our Waggle sitters…
You’re good at/and enjoy:
• Cuddling cute animals.
• Using smartphone technology.
• Being dependable and punctual.
• Keeping yourself and your belongings organized.
• Learning new skills.
• Outside walks and getting caught in the rain (weather happens).
• Socializing and meeting new people.
• Being detail-oriented.
• Working closely with management to drive continual self-improvement and company growth strategies.
• Being a meaningful part of a close-knit community.
• Picking up poop (it’s the reality).
It’s extra awesome if you:
• Are a pet owner, professionally trained in pet care, an active volunteer with animal rescue groups, or certified in the pet care industry.
• Are a book-worm who likes to write and experiment with different writing styles.
• Love engaging your creative side and have an eye for photography.
• Are a self-motivator.
• Live in the South Charlotte area.
• Competitive, hourly pay.
• Mileage reimbursement.
• Free swag.
• Lots of new human and fur friends!