Senior Manager of Finance (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
• High Growth, innovative chemical product manufacturer with over 70 years of history.
• International organization made up of over 20 companies with operations in 15+ countries, and products being sold in over 100 countries.
• Acquisitive company that has recently developed new technology that is expected to lead to significant growth.
What this company offers you:
• Newly created position reporting directly to the local Chief Financial Officer and indirectly to senior level Sales & Marketing and Operations management.
• Extensive interaction with executive level operations teams.
• Extremely innovative and industry leading company.
• Integration management of newly acquired businesses, advisory & coordination of international start-ups, and liaison with the Finance team for shared Financial services.
• Strategic/financial planning & modeling.
• Management & business metrics reporting & analysis.
• Sales, pricing & gross margin reporting & analysis.
• Integrate & transition the newly acquired Steris business.
• Advise & coordinate the related Canadian & International businesses.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required; Master’s Degree preferred.
• Financial planning, pricing and costing in a manufacturing environment experience required.
• Advanced skills in ERP systems as well as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Experience effectively managing people, performance and processes.
• Comfortable working with a team in a fast-paced environment, and ability to prioritize/meet deadlines within specific time constraints.
• Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.