Director of Brand Marketing & Communications (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
2ULaundry is a market leader in innovative home concierge services. Guided by an unwavering commitment to the perfect customer experience and an obsessive passion for quality, 2ULaundry operates with a simple goal in mind: to help members maximize every moment of every day. Members receive exclusive access to a full suite of offerings including: flat rate laundry and dry cleaning prices, free pickup and delivery, one business day turnaround, and more.
We’re looking for a Director of Marketing Communications to develop, plan, execute, and measure marketing communications programs. As a leader of our public relations, content marketing, and customer advocacy efforts, your role directly impacts the company’s success. If you’re excited by this challenge, and motivated to achieve and surpass quantifiable marketing goals, you might be a great fit.
What you’ll do:
• Manage analysts, UI/UX designers, copywriters, press and media relations, with a focus on quantifiable outcomes.
• Drive content strategy and execution.
• Engage with influencers to tell the 2ULaundry story.
• Own brand messaging and copy across all customer touch points.
• Manage 2ULaundry’s email marketing program – creating both strategy and content for 2ULaundry’s weekly emails.
• Manage consumer and business PR, and work with PR agency on strategy and execution.
• Own 2ULaundry’s blog: develop content strategy, contribute stories, and manage writers.
• Develop and execute compelling strategies across all social media channels.
• Concept development and execution of offline marketing events that give customers memorable first-hand experiences with our product.
• Secure partnerships with other brands, media outlets, influencers to surprise and delight customers and drive brand awareness.
What you’ll bring:
• 5+ years in marketing functions both in-house and at agencies – previous management experience is a plus.
• A brilliant storyteller – you understand the strands of a story that get people talking.
• A bottomless well of creative ideas that resonate with our audience.
• Possess excellent long and short-form writing skills: you can sum up any thought in 140 characters and whip up a thoughtful blog post on almost any topic.
• Lean towards the creative, but have a penchant for ops and analytics, and know how to hold yourself accountable.
• Ability to think strategically and creatively.
• A self-starter with an ability to excel in a dynamic, ever-changing environment and to switch gears as required.
• Naturally curious; you’re inspired by the road less traveled and finding creative solutions that others haven’t considered.
• Passion for translating brand and customer insights into innovative and engaging experiences.
What you’ll get:
• Competitive compensation package and very early stock options.
• Open Vacation Policy. Rest when you need it, rock when you don’t.
• FREE Laundry & Dry Cleaning (Now who doesn’t want that?).
Commensurate with experience.
Qualified applicants should email their resume along with references to email@example.com.