Put a big dent in your bucket list during the Uptown Gallery Crawl on Oct. 27
If you’ve had some of Charlotte’s fantastic museums and galleries on your “things to do” list, you absolutely can’t miss the Uptown Crawl on October 27. Experience local, national and international artwork for free next Thursday evening from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., as eight participating organizations offer free admission:
- The Harvey B. Gantt Center for African-American Arts + Culture
- Mint Museum Uptown
- New Gallery of Modern Art
- Sozo Gallery
- McColl Center for Art + Innovation
- UNC Charlotte Center City
- Goodyear Arts
- Levine Museum of the New South
How does it work?
There are several ways to get around during the crawl. You can take advantage of the free trolley (six official stops) courtesy of the Knight Foundation, hop on a complimentary B-cycle *while supplies last* or ride your own bike and valet it at every stop.
Or, of course, you can enjoy an evening stroll Uptown at your leisure. Here’s a map so you can plan your
cocktail stops route for the evening.
Here are the six trolley stops:
- Uptown Crawl with free admission to galleries and museums
- Thursday, October 27
- 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- See the list of participating organizations here