Event Supervisor (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Manage and perform event setup and breakdown duties in support of the 220 North Tryon event rental line of business. Work alongside and oversee contractual event janitorial team. Respond to event and business needs in a timely and effective manner. Must be available to work weekends and late evenings with varying schedules as needed.
• Execute scheduling and event logistics for janitorial staff.
• Manage and perform setup and break down of events including, but not limited to, removing and replacing event equipment (tables, chairs, podium, etc.), sweeping and mopping floors, refreshing restrooms and removal of client trash.
• Responsible for janitorial services before, during and after events; maintaining event spaces and conference rooms, monitoring for cleanliness and responding to client and event team needs.
• Respond to requests as instructed by Event Team.
• Oversee job duties of part-time, contractual events janitorial team.
• Perform efficiently in a client-focused, team-oriented environment.
• Perform monthly deep cleaning of fourth floor kitchen area.
• Maintain event equipment.
• Assist with conference room meeting setup and cleanup for private and after business hours events.
• Regularly clean and stock event space kitchens.
• Set out rain mats on rainy days along with Wet Floor signs; keep in clean and safe condition.
• Follow all safety and personnel rules and regulations.
• Communicate and/or perform maintenance needs in event spaces.
• Assist and direct vendors as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
Please email your resume to [email protected] indicating “Event Supervisor” in subject line.