Project Architect / Manager
Peadon Finein Architecture is an architecture and interior design firm located in the Plaza Midwood/Elizabeth area of Charlotte. Our projects types range from restaurant, retail and commercial office design to contemporary residential (and everything in between).
Who we’re looking for:
• A Project Architect or Project Manager that is looking for a fresh start in a “non-corporate” environment.
• Self starter who is highly motivated, flexible and able to multi-task.
• Professional manner and excellent verbal/written communication skills.
What you need to know:
• Working knowledge and proficiency in AutoCAD.
• Familiarity with Sketchup and Photoshop would be beneficial.
• Ability to run a project from conceptual design to construction documents.
• Proficiency in space planning, building design and construction documents.
• Coordination and management of multiple projects in various phases of development.
• Experience with field verification and measurement of existing buildings.
• Participate in or be self-sufficient with client meetings and presentations.
• Good working knowledge of Building & ADA Codes.
• Candidate must have an Architecture degree (license not required).
• Minimum 3-5+ years experience at an architecture firm.