Assistant Account Executive (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
We are seeking an energetic, passionate, curious and ambitious Assistant Account Executive, ideally with experience in the management of social properties and online content. Applicant should be able to create high-quality deliverables in a fast-paced environment. It is essential that applicants are organized and able to work through multiple projects simultaneously. The Assistant Account Executive will work closely with the Account Supervisor to execute advertising/marketing/business deliverables.
• Handle monthly/bimonthly homepage updates (using a CMS).
• Manage web design or development work requests with the team (no coding or design experience needed).
• Create content outline and help manage design, development & deployment.
• Create monthly content outline and manage copywriting and design.
• Schedule posts across social properties.
• Curate Pinterest boards as well as ongoing cleanup and recommendations.
• Upload video content to appropriate channels.
• Work with our production and creative team on photo and video shoot planning.
• Assisting with opening jobs, timesheets, tracking hours, maintaining budgets, and working with project managers to create estimates.
• 1-2 years in an agency position.
• Bachelor’s degree, with concentration in communications, journalism, marketing or business.
• Solid written and oral presentation skills.
• Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills.
• Shows ability to exercise common sense and good judgment.
• Demonstrates initiative, assertiveness and is ready to take on any assignments, while working as part of a team.
• Possesses strong computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Office, Google Sheets; Adobe programs a plus.
• Comfortable with ambiguity and change.
• Willingness to learn and be flexible.
Please send resume to [email protected].