PHP Web Developer
• Global manufacturing company that specializes in a variety of power tools, lawn and garden equipment.
• Products are found in some of the most popular home care retail stores.
• Distribution center recently relocated to North Carolina.
• Very reputable company; recognized for various awards such as “Innovator of the year award” and “Product of the Year award”.
• Huntersville, NC
Why you should consider this opportunity:
• Excellent Benefit Package.
• Exposure to new software.
• Opportunity to make an impact within an organization anticipating substantial growth.
• Become part of a creative team that is responsible for ALL aspects of software development.
• Work along with internal leadership to get to voice your ideas, very collaborative team.
What you will do:
• Write PHP to a high standard, in a timely/scalable way that improves the code-base of company’s products.
• Work alongside internal leadership to determine future strategy and implementation of new tools and eCommerce innovation.
• Implement visual concepts on the web that match the content and image created by other teams.
• Develop and deploy new features.
• Develop cross browser/device responsive sites.
How you are qualified:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant work experience.
• Understanding of true end to end custom development.