Digital Marketing Coordinator
Elements Brands is a portfolio of high quality consumer products brands with a specific focus on the personal care, organics, and outdoor sports markets. We have a startup feel and a focus on results, learning fast, and delivering awesome products for our customers. In addition, we focus heavily on automation, so our employees can spend their time doing their jobs, not pushing paper. Learn more about each of our individual brands at ElementsBrands.com.
Charlotte, NC (South End)
The Digital Marketing Coordinator position is varied and interesting – this isn’t your typical marketing role. As an early employee at a growing company, you’ll have the opportunity to see every aspect of our business, and have meaningful strategic input on the direction of the company’s marketing. This position also has an emphasis on customer service and involves daily interaction with our customers via phone and email. Elements Brands is an awesome place to work – we have a startup feel, are located in the heart of South End across the street from Sycamore Brewery, and have an informal, results-focused work environment. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include the following:
• Email marketing newsletters for several of our brands, sending to our 100,000 customer list – you are responsible for strategy, content creation, and design.
• Grow our email lists through several channels including brand and blogger partnerships and outreach.
• Graphic design for emails, our website, social media accounts, and marketing materials.
• Manage our Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest accounts including the use of Facebook Ads.
• Assist with website maintenance, new site launches, and updates.
• Act as “point person” for trade shows and other large events.
• Handle inbound customer support tickets via email and telephone for all brands.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will assist the Marketing Manager across our entire brand portfolio, and you’ll get the opportunity to work on real consumer brands sold through a variety of channels including retail stores, e-commerce, and Amazon.com.
Our brands include:
• Nurture My Body: High end, organic personal care products (everything from sunscreen to shampoo to body lotion).
• Ski Balm: Sun and windburn protection for winter sports.
• Tropical Sands: Biodegradable sunscreen products for sensitive reef environments.
• Skedattle: Natural bug repellent.
• KP Elements: OTC treatment for the skin condition keratosis pilaris.
• Rockin’ Green: Eco-Friendly detergent and cleaning supplies.
The ideal candidate for this position will be looking for a long-term opportunity with advancement potential. We’d love to hire someone that can grow with our company into a marketing management role.
• Four-year college degree is required.
• Fluency and skill in written and spoken English.
• Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign is required.
• Experience in email marketing strongly preferred.
• Experience in HTML is preferred.
• Reliable transportation is required.
Commensurate with experience. Paid vacation and holidays. Healthcare reimbursement and 401(k) available.