Do more than just go to work, THRIVE! Movement Mortgage is not your average mortgage company. Our company is comprised of passionate people who strive for excellence while demonstrating servant leadership in everything we do. Here are the basics: we work hard, we have fun, and we make a difference. Sound too good to be true? Check us out on our website.
We are searching for Loan Processor training through our Movement University program. Movement University is five week paid training program, specifically designed for high achieving professionals with little to no mortgage experience. In this comprehensive training program, you will learn about Movement’s incredible Seven Day Process.
What you need to know:
Do you love to learn? Are you used to hearing people tell you how helpful you are and how good your communication skills are? If so, keep reading. At Movement, the Loan Processor is responsible for gathering and accurately analyzing all information requested by the Underwriter for the purpose of obtaining a final approval for a loan file.
What we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree is preferred.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
• Desire to provide a high level of customer service.
• Consistently provides clear and timely communication to their customers and colleagues.
Sound like a good fit? Let’s talk about how we can work together.
So, why movement?
• Competitive pay.
• Medical, dental and life insurance.
• Company matched 401K (Roth and traditional, up to 6%).
• Excellent career growth opportunity.
• Fun, team-focused working environment.
• Employee driven community outreach program.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all associated responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions. The Company reserves the rights to change, amend, add, delete, and otherwise assign any and all duties, responsibilities, and position titles, as it deems necessary to meet the needs of the business.