Media Content Coordinator (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Air Components & Systems is a 4-time Ingersoll Rand Top Distributor award winner that has been in business for over 30 years. We are dedicated to providing outstanding customer service through compressor repairs, parts and equipment sales. Atlantic Forklift Systems is a sister company of Air Components. As a distributor of Doosan forklifts, we also provide parts and service to all makes and models of material handling equipment.
We are looking for a freelance individual or a team to work on a contractual or project basis who can provide a consistent and reliable web presence – to be seen as THE local provider of compressor and material handling equipment, service, and accessories.
The Media Content Coordinator is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience in unique content creation and video production/editing. An essential component is communicating the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way that will attract new customers. Through interviewing the Sales, Parts, and Service Departments, you will be able to write original content and produce videos for our website and social media outlets (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and It’s in the AIR blog/Handling It blog).
• Create a regular publishing calendar to manage content and plan campaigns.
• Creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content (images, video, and written).
• Measure and analyze data KPI’s to establish ROI to present to management.
• Promote content through social advertising.
• Monitor online reviews and comments and respond appropriately.
• Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
• In-depth knowledge of social media platforms and how each can be deployed in different scenarios.
• Must demonstrate exceptional computer skills with the ability to use technology with little direction.
• Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging community relevant to the company’s field (air compressors and material handling).
• Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
• Practices superior time management.
• Possess functional knowledge of WordPress and principles of SEO.
• High School Diploma required; Associates or Bachelor’s Degree desired.
• Must be able to pass a pre-hire drug screening and background check.
Please email your resume to Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org.