Overview of duties:
• Key contact person for a significant branch or group of clients within high net worth family office.
• Team member for coordination of all services for assigned clients.
• Will work with team of internal and external banking and financial advisors to provide seamless delivery of exceptional services to family.
• Cash management for assigned clients, to include trusts and related investment entities.
• Cash management for custody relationship for investment entities.
• Prepare and monitor budgets & cash flow projections for assigned clients. Assure accuracy of reports. Responsible for bill pay and bank account reconciliations for clients.
• Monitor charitable giving programs.
• Monitor insurance programs.
• Participate in all internal planning meetings regarding clients’ Wealth Management.
• As appropriate, participate in meetings with clients.
• Assist with lifestyle management needs. Ensure those items are assigned to the appropriate team member and followed through towards timely and accurate completion.
• All other appropriate duties as assigned by management.
• Undergraduate degree in business or accounting, or comparable work experience.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in A/P, banking or financial advisory firm.
• Experience working with families or individuals of significant wealth a plus.
• Knowledge of Quicken, QuickBooks and Microsoft Office products.
• Manages multiple tasks and is extremely organized.
• Self-starter, dedicated, team player.
• Good communicator and problem solver.
• Willing to go the extra mile at all times.
• Absolute discretion on all matters relating to family and office issues.
• Positive outlook and demeanor at all times.
• Willing to learn and expand responsibilities.
• Flexible hours.
• Benefit plans offered.
• 401(k) plan available after one year of service.
• Charlotte Southpark location.