Business Development Manager
Driven Brands is the world’s leading automotive aftermarket franchise company. Based in Charlotte, North Carolina, the company’s growing portfolio of brands includes CARSTAR, Meineke Car Care Centers, MAACO Collision Repair and Auto Painting, and 1-800 Radiator. Driven has built a $100 million portfolio in the national/local fleet world selling to several verticals including rental car, fleet management companies, government, private fleets, dealer groups and more.
Business Development Manager for Driven Fleet will be responsible for working closely with the Business Development Manager in order to support our growing field staff of Account Managers/Directors. This position is responsible for working in conjunction with other Home Office staff to service and maintain existing fleet accounts, developing relationships that can assist in the growth of such accounts and staying aware of industry standards. The objective of this role is to serve as a liaison between the Home Office, our field staff, Franchisees and Account contacts to ensure brand uniformity, instill best practices and maintain the Driven Brands Fleet value proposition.
• Supporting all aspects of sales process.
• Assist in account setup & maintain all updates through directive listings and correspondence.
• Prospecting new clients.
• Assisting with RFP’s.
• Mapping, pricing, claim workflow, directive creation, issue resolution.
• Act as the first point of contact for all fleet customer relations inquiries.
• Client follow up to ensure customer service.
• Manage the post-certification process for newly Certified centers.
• Shop profiling (booth sizes/capabilities).
• Shop application management.
• Primary management of special projects.
• Work with leadership on innovative new ideas and strategies to improve the Driven Brands fleet footprint.
• Working with national sales team to further market current and future fleet opportunities.
• Work closely with Operational Managers in the specific regions for local trade efforts.
• Franchising experience a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, finance, or advertising preferred.
• Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written; ability to interact in various social situations.
• Strong Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word skills (Office product suite).
• Proficient problem-solving and organizational skills.
• Self-starter that excels in a performance driven environment, detailed oriented.