Development Director (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation located in Charlotte is seeking a talented Development Director with strong fundraising experience, including special events, sponsorship solicitation and the ability to develop and nurture relationships with key volunteers, major donors, and corporate sponsors.
• Recruit and cultivate leadership volunteers, sponsors and event participants.
• Build and manage volunteer core.
• Provide strategic direction.
• Oversee all aspects of fundraising plans pertaining to assigned events.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of successful fundraising/sales experience. Heavy special event fundraising experience is highly preferred.
• Strong organizational and networking skills.
• The ability to work on various events simultaneously.
• A strong eye for detail.
• Develop and manage budgets while growing revenues and managing expenses.
This is a unique opportunity to direct your energy and talents towards achieving a “life enhancing” mission, while benefiting from the resources and support of a highly regarded national non-profit organization.
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation offers an excellent salary and benefits package. Interested candidates should submit resume and cover letter including salary history.