Sales and Event Manager (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
The Bottle Cap Group is a rapidly expanding, local restaurant group highlighting diversity and innovative concepts in each of our individual establishments. We pride ourselves on our genuine passion for the food and beverage industry and our desire to provide an experience that will keep our customers coming back on a regular basis. Bottle Cap Group is behind your neighborhood favorites including Brazwell’s Premium Pub, All American Pub, Whiskey Warehouse, Slate Charlotte and more.
We are currently seeking a dedicated and energetic Sales and Event Manager. Individuals should be willing to work a flexible schedule to include late nights and weekends. The ability to work in a fast paced, HIGH VOLUME event environment is an absolute must.
• At least 2-3 years of sales experience specializing in large events.
• Ability to conceive, organize and execute special events.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to work late night and weekend hours when events are booked.
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
• Create a positive working environment with high energy.
• Honest and trustworthy.
• Demonstrate sound work ethics daily responsibilities.
• Soliciting new clients and following up with previous ones to generate sales through a proactive sales approach which includes making warm/cold calls.
• Cultivate and maintain relationships with local convention visitor’s bureau (CVB), destination management companies (DMCs), travel agencies, hotel staffs, other restaurant/entertainment venues, and catering companies.
• Attend local networking events and promote Bottle Cap Group restaurants.
• Maintain master client database to be used for future bookings.
• Manage and coordinated on-site events and staff.
• Coordinate the accounting/budgets of all events.
• Ensure the smooth operation of all event functions.
• Inspection of restaurant space prior to guest arrival ensuring that client specifications have been met.
• Meet with function group leaders to determine last minute changes and various set-up arrangements. Provide quick service for last minute changes.
• Ensure proper cleaning and storage of all equipment after function is completed.
• Ensure nightly event reports are completed following events and sent to marketing department.
• Become fluent with computer systems and technology used in each restaurant and administration as it relates to the banquet department.
Send your resume and cover letter to Tammy Russ at [email protected].