Product Specialist – Onboarding (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Payzer is a fast growing financial technology company and our PayzerCare team is focused on supporting our beloved customers.
The PayzerCare team:
• Is 100% based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
• Works with our existing customers on the phone and over the web.
• Is full of people who are hard working, smart, and fun to work with.
We’ve added more than 1,000 new customers over the last 12 months and now we need additional talented professionals to support our growing customer base. This is not a cold calling position.
Our Product Specialists help our customers use Payzer within their business. This includes handling inbound calls, making outbound calls, conducting training sessions online, problem solving, managing the occasional crisis and developing new processes.
As a Product Specialist on our PayzerCare Team, you will be responsible for learning new systems and software, helping new customers with initial adoption and use of Payzer and assisting current customers and Payzer teammates with their understanding of the product.
Generally, We’re looking for people who are:
• Good humans with a positive attitude.
• Bright, inquisitive and good at getting things done.
• Tenacious problem solvers with lots of intellectual curiosity.
• Great at listening to other people.
• Patient and persistent when helping others learn new things.
• Able to communicate clearly both orally and in writing.
• Adept at using technology.
• Possessed by a personal sense of urgency.
• Ready to work hard, learn and grow in a fast paced environment.
• Eager to be part of a great team on an exciting ride in the heart of South Charlotte.
• Honest, fun to be around and cool to work with while getting the job done.
• Help new customers get up and running.
• Regular shift (8-5, M-F).
• Competitive comp package.
• Individual contributor
• Previous experience successfully interacting with customers, especially online and on the phone is a big plus.
• We prefer college graduates.
• We’re a technology company, so we need people who are adept using modern technology tools.
• If you know a bit about software, payments and finance, that’s a plus. If not, we can teach you.
• The chance to be early at a fast growing, fully funded venture backed startup. You won’t be just another drone at Payzer. You can get in on the ground floor. Learn more at payzer.com.
• A professional work environment that’s non-corporate. We’re not big on meetings, have a casual dress code and while we work hard, we care about our families and are cool if you do, too.
• Strong training, mentoring and coaching. We’ll invest in making you better at what you do!
• On target total annual earnings of $42K to $75K depending on your experience and your performance.
• Medical insurance: Choice of 3 plans including a 100% employer paid plan.
• Dental, vision, short and long-term disability, and life insurance.
• 401(k) plan.
• FSA and HSA Accounts.
• Paid time off.