Account Executive (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
RSM is a private marketing agency located in Charlotte, NC that has excelled in the field of retail promotions for the last 20 years. We are strategic retail, consumer promotions and marketing specialists that develop creative and compelling marketing solutions that drive strong return-on-investment, measurable overall performance and outstanding sales at retail and beyond. We pride ourselves on comprehensive planning and flawless execution. Services we provide our clients include: Strategic Consulting, Consumer/Retail Promotion & Merchandising, Advertising and Media Buying, Leverage Regional Marketing & Events, Fulfillment and Support, Digital and Social Media.
We are currently seeking an experienced Account Executive to provide primary day-to-day account management and consultation to the client. The AE is responsible for maintaining client relationships, the execution of client programs and identifying opportunities for additional account revenue. The AE position is varied and will consist of multiple tasks to fulfill required services while meeting and exceeding our client’s expectations.
• Maintains communication with the Account Team/Senior Management and client contacts to ensure that assigned work is handled in a positive, timely and efficient manner.
• Develops a strong relationship with the client and understands core aspects of the client business model.
• Understands roles of key client contacts and ensures that they are accurately reflected in the RSM database.
• Collaborates with the Account Manager/Senior Management on program recommendations, marketing strategies and actions for the client that drive incremental, measurable Return on Investment.
• Provides excellent customer service for the client through a strong sense of urgency in day-to-day interaction, planning and execution of client events and anticipating the client needs.
• Completes extensive research for current or potential programs.
• Becomes familiar with the realities of retail and current industry trends; recognizes the potential opportunity they present to current and future programs.
• Develops PowerPoint presentations that may include proposals, status updates or post program analysis and assists with presenting at meetings.
• Sources assets and/or media to support programs and events.
• Coordinates and ensures execution of consumer and business-to-business programs to include calling program winners and retail stores, arranging travel, packing promotional kits and program fulfillment.
• Coordinates and executes client/consumer events to include ordering product and supplies, set-up, breakdown, and coordination of temporary labor. Post program analysis and summaries may be required at the conclusion of the event.
• May be requested to manage others, including third party vendors, depending on the account and task.
• Assists in the training of Assistant Account Executive as needed to ensure RSM and client expectations are consistently exceeded.
• Travel is required and may be extensive depending on the assigned account.
Desired knowledge, skills & attributes:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred with 1-3 years of experience in Marketing or related field.
• Strong supervisory experience to include delegation/follow-up.
• Exceptional organization, planning and project management skills that reflect strong attention to detail.
• Proficient use of PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook and comfortable with technology.
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills.
• Experience with account management, event planning, and digital/social marketing a must.
If you’re interested, let us know. Please email resume and cover letter to Emily Reis at [email protected].