Project Manager – Speakers
Established in 2005 and headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, SnapAV is a manufacturer and exclusive source of more than 2,000 audio, video, surveillance and networking products for the residential and commercial integration market. For six years running, SnapAV has been named to the prestigious Inc. 500|5000, a list of the fastest-growing privately held companies in America. In addition to its Charlotte headquarters, SnapAV has operations in, Dallas, Fresno, Thousand Oaks and Taipei, with over 250 employees internationally. At SnapAV we engage customers with curiosity, energize them with passion, and execute everything we do with integrity as we create innovative solutions to IMPACT the connected world.
• Engage with Curiosity
• Teamwork: Creates a constructive work environment by contributing ideas, being receptive to other’s ideas, and leveraging differences with integrity.
• Communication Skills: Listens intently and displays curiosity, asking questions that lead to an impactful, collaborative environment.
• Decision Making / Problem Solving: Listens to the opinions of others, evaluates problems, and proposes constructive solutions.
• Energize with Passion
• Job Knowledge: Learns how the business works and builds expertise while leading others to grow their own skills.
• Managing Work: Sets priorities and determines resource needs to achieve goals efficiently and is accountable for results.
• Develop Motivate: Inspires by sharing knowledge and motivating others to success through self-development.
• Execute with Integrity
• Customer Focus: Is a trusted customer advocate, selflessly meeting all internal and external needs with integrity.
• Action Oriented: Passionate about the work and the goals of the company, maintaining high levels of productivity and a positive impact.
• Strategic Agility: Understands the company’s vision, prioritizes their work accordingly and makes knowledgeable decisions.
The Project Manager position will report to the Program Manager and is responsible for successfully bringing high quality products to market on schedule, within budget and per specification. This role requires very strong organizational skills and the ability to produce results with a sense of urgency and passion. This position will require the ability to resolve complex issues and use sound judgment within defined practices and procedures. The Project Manager must be comfortable presenting to leadership, articulate professionally and mentoring other team members.
• Creates and manage project schedules by coordinating activities, setting priorities, monitoring progress and resolving problems to achieve product launches that are on schedule, within budget and per specification.
• Accountable for effective use of cost estimating methodologies, budgeting process and tracking cost variances.
• Exerts latitude in determining objectives of assignments.
• Establishes strong working relationships with vendors to facilitate rapid and accurate product development.
• Partners with various teams both internal and external to confirm product performance by overseeing all appropriate product evaluations.
• Works cross-functionally with other departments and individuals.
• Provide support to product management teams with reporting and as needed.
• Oversee work of entry-level project individual contributors.
• Able to adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions.
• Act independently on defined project tasks.
• Generate new solutions to problems and is comfortable challenging prevailing assumptions.
• Demonstrates a strong performance focused on achieving results.
• Communicates with stakeholders on project status and milestones.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• 3 + Years project management experience.
• Strong business knowledge.
• Technical background understanding applications, infrastructure and integration.
• Ability to design project plans and effectively execute projects.
• Strong understanding of various project management methodologies and project life cycle.
• Ability to create and manage Gantt charts.
• Degree in engineering or other technical discipline.
• Previous experience within consumer electronics.
• PMP Certification.
SnapAV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.