Corporate Sales Executive (WTVI-PBS Charlotte)
The WTVI Corporate Sales Executive will sell PBS Charlotte to the corporate community in order to facilitate financial gains and to double the impact to our organization. This position will promote friendly competition and facilitate growth and critical revenue steam.
Characteristics duties and responsibilities:
• Sells PBS Charlotte underwriting, and sponsorships by establishing new and servicing existing accounts.
• Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying potential clients’ needs and researching best practices across the PBS system.
• Submits orders to traffic and monitors avails and billing schedules for accuracy.
• Works to trade needed services (ex: restaurants and event venues).
• Reports weekly results to leadership.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Associate Degree from a regional accredited institution and one year of related experience; or six years of executive sales experience.
Knowledge, skills, abilities, and worker characteristics:
• Advanced communication skills.
• Ability to relate to clients.
• Understanding of value proposition sales.
• Attention to detail.
• Goal orientated team player.