THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Are you an energetic, enthusiastic designer looking for a job to love? At Christ Church Charlotte, we produce a wide variety of elegant, inspiring and sometimes playful design materials for print, web, social media, mobile apps and live events, to support the ministry of a large, progressive Episcopal church. Come share your time and talent with a great group of people who work from the heart every day in a congenial team atmosphere.
• 28 Hours a week on site (4 days of 7 hours).
• Salary based on experience.
• Paid vacation and holidays.
• Friendly staff in a supportive, inspiring environment.
• Clean, elegant design skills that blend with current look and feel (see www.christchurchcharlotte.org for example).
• Knowledge of simple printing (newsletters, postcards, flyers, booklets, etc.).
• Basic understanding of web design & usability for desktop and mobile.
• Experience with social media, especially Facebook.
• Experience with a website content management system (like WordPress).
• Experience working or volunteering for a church or nonprofit.
• Software Requirements: Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign.
• Comfort using a Mac system.
• Ability to edit text for grammar, spelling, etc.
• Careful attention to detail.
• A personality that thrives on helping people and feeling needed.
• Artistic, creative.
• Organized, detail-oriented.
• Team-oriented, friendly.
• Professional, articulate.
Send your work history and portfolio links to [email protected].